Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo psychotanten
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 378 mal aufgerufen
 Archiv Psychotanten
anja ( gelöscht )
03.07.2002 16:24
RE: no comment Thread geschlossen

The police is extorting to you but they live on which your these paying and if treat you like a delinquent, dale is not your fault thanks to runs.

It is necessary to take the root problem and to change the government of our country.

To the people who are in the bureaucracy, to that people whom it likes the breadcrumbs.

I for that reason complain and I complain because here she is where alive and I no longer am asshole, that watchas the positions of the government are no people who are becoming rich.

People who live in the poverty and nobody do nothing because to anybody she interests to him.

The people of above detest and are more people to you than she wants that their heads fall. If him DAS more power to the power, harder is going to you to come to joder, because we were world-wide power and we are poor handle to us bad.

Dame, dame, dame all power so that we give you in the mother, give me, give me all the power under I dog eat around to to joder.

Because we were not born where is not necessary to eat, it does not have because to ask to us how we are going to him to do? If they paint to us like huevones, we are not it.

The alive Mexico cabrones!

That power feels Mexican that feels all together ones, all together like brothers because we are more and we hauled evener,

because to be following a ball of assholes?
that they take to us by where agrees to them and is our sweat which maintains them, it maintains them eating the hot bread and that bread is the one of our people.

Dame, dame, dame all power so that we give you in the mother, give me, give me all the power under I dog eat around to to joder.

Maiky ( gelöscht )
04.07.2002 08:44
#2 RE: no comment Thread geschlossen

diese Leute sollten mal zu Therapie gehen, die meinen englisch ist die Deutsche Sprache.
Maiky

Peter ( gelöscht )
03.07.2002 16:27
#3 RE: no comment Thread geschlossen

Was? Versteh ich nicht!